Australian education enjoys high reputation worldwide in terms of teaching quality and research level. The latest report from the OECD's Programme for International Student Assessment shows that the teaching quality of some particular subjects like reading, maths, science, etc. in Australian primary and secondary schools are among the best around the world. Do you want to experience Australian style? Well, we have a study tours program for overseas students. With this program, students are able to interact with local students, improve English language skills, and at the same time have a taste of studying and living in New South Wales.
Australian Teaching System Highlights
● A large amount of education resources are of high-quality, and there are a number of prestigious universities including University of Sydney, the University of Melbourne, University of Queensland, etc.
● The Australian federal government controls and administers all of the 38 universities and over 230 technology institutes in Australia
● Qualifications granted by these schools are recognised by all states of Australia as well as in China
● A unique teaching method combined with American freedom and openness and British tradition
● Programme is in cooperation with NSW Department of Education
● Regular classes with Australian students in government schools
● Homestay accommodation with Australian families
● Tours to natural and cultural attractions in Sydney and regional New South Wales
This programme is co-hosted by the NSW Government school system, which is the largest education network in Australia and has150 years experience in enabling excellence in education. A participation certificate will also be issued for each student.
Students will have tailored lessons such as art, music and sport (local special activities such as surfing) that will help develop interests and help students reach their potential.
Through the conversation with Australian students, participants are able to enhance their spoken English, as well as communication skills, teamwork collaboration, motivation, self-assurance and independence.