· Former admission officer of Stanford to unveil the decision process face to face
· Dartmouth graduate to share about how to apply to Ivy League universities
· BE's sponsorship initiative that worth a million yuan to be launched
· Senior experts in international education to analyze study abroad trend in America
· Former Director of Admissions at Stanford
· 16 years working within the admissions process of US higher education; former Chair of highly selective admission committees
· Been interviewed, featured, and quoted in popular media such as the Wall Street Journal, the Chronicle of Higher Education, Bloomberg Radio, USA Today, San Francisco Chronicle.
· Graduate of Dartmouth College
· Assisted the Chair of the Education Department by editing a series of anthologies featuring college students’ autobiographical essays, published by Cornell University Press
· Helped students successfully matriculate to Harvard, Stanford, Princeton, Columbia, UChicago, Duke, Cornell, Northwestern, etc.
14:00-14:20：What are my chances of successfully applying to highly selective US colleges?
14:20-15:00：What type of students do US colleges prefer？
15:00-15:05：BE's sponsorship initiative launch ceremony
15:05-15:30：How did I get into Ivy League university?
16:00-16:30：Free consultancy and communication
Time and Venue
Date: October 21st 13:30 – 16:00
Venue: Hall Topaz, 3/F, The Westin Bund Center, No.88 Henan Central Road, Huangpu District
Date: October 22th 13:00 -16:00
Venue: 3/F, Fairmont Beijing, No.8 Yongandongli, Jianguomenwai Avenue
In addition to inside information from the admissions, Mr. Bob also bring his Million Yuan Plan, which befits two students who are going to receive the guidance, free of charge, from Bob and Anthony, another premium consultant at BE to go through the admissions process.
Students who want to apply to this plan are welcomed to do so till Nov. 30. Applicants are required to meet the followings conditions:
TOEFL: 85 or above
GPA: 3.6 or above
Activities: Sport, art, volunteers (at least two of them)
An English written sample of at least 300 words
How to register?
Click the icon below to register online